I have to admit that I’ve have had a continuous love affair for most all my life, a love affair with words. I just LOVE them – they lift me, elate me, bring joy to me, even on the darkest of days. I am the giddiest person walking into a library (or nowadays, virtually) picking out a new book of inspiration, never quite knowing what I am going to find inside. It’s like Christmas all over again!
So the plan for this year is to document my finds and then take a pic of the keepers! So, here goes with List #1.
- Show Your Work by Austin Kleon
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- Addicted to Busy by Brady Boyd (Thanks Pastor Boyd for a signed copy of your inspirational book!)
- Miracles Now by Gabrielle Bernstein
- Make Up by Michelle Phan
- The Accidental Creative by Todd Henry
- Sharing Our Life, Love and Food by Elayne Prechtel (of course, my book is a 2015 favorite!)
- Huckleberry by Zoe Nathan