So fun to see everyone’s favorites at our 2018 Favorite Things party.
Take a look and you just might find some new favorites of your own.:
- Lined Post-It Notes
- Set of 3 Decorative “Eat Less” Bowls
- Dual Brush Pen Set – perfect for journaling.
- Simple Cleansing Wipes
- Anciano Spanish Wine
- Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser
- Aqua Water Proof Note Pad
- Nail-Aid Instant Nail Hardener
- Aveda Hand Relief Cream – a reminder to smooth out rough things in our lives.
- Tree Hut Shea Body Butter
- Field & Stream Cozy Cabin Socks Infused with Aloe
- Lighted Wine Bottle Made by Lynne Bakalyan
- “Stuff It” Reusable/Washable Bags by Marquesa Hobbs
- Handwritten Notes
- Nothing Bundt Cakes Bundtlet
- Reusable Produce Bags – Set of 12
- “You are a Badass” Desk Calendar
- Pine Scented Candle
- Lindt Chocolates Truffles
- Blue Bottle Coffee
- Kendall Jackson Wine
- Reusable Loose Leaf Tea Bags and Loose Leaf Chai Tea
- “Be Thankful” sign
- Amazon Gift Card
- Cozy Socks of any kind
We ended the evening with one more drawing of names for everyone to walk away with a “Letter to My Friend” as a reminder to reach out and write a letter to our dear friends ’cause there is no better investment in life than people.
Lastly, everyone took home an inspiring “word” ornament as a reminder of Super Soul 2018.
It was a great way to kick off the holiday season. If you would like to know more about how to host your own Favorite Things Party, you can check out our post from last year here.
Wishing you and yours a very happy holiday.