Love our annual tradition of a “Favorite Things” party, especially when we combine it with a great cause.
We joined together and shared our “favorite stocking stuffers” and then had fun filling stockings full of goodies anchored by a beautiful, artisan Noonday jewelry piece for 15 special moms who are rewriting their stories and rebuilding their lives.
Here is a list of favorite stocking stuffers and some quick pics from the evening – https://www.facebook.com/eprechtel/videos/10156827380681732/. It is especially fun hearing everyone’s reasons and memories behind their “favorite things”:
- Lottery tickets
- “Joy to the World” sign – an homage to always finding items that are too big for a stocking!
- Vacuum Wine Saver with 2 Vacuum Stoppers
- Pier 1 Imports 3-wick scented Alpine Bloom Candle
- Holiday Mailbox from Dollar Tree
- Amazon Gift Card
- Papyrus Specialty Christmas Cards
- Lots of Starbucks Gift Cards
- Kohl’s “The BIG One” Plush Throw
- 1818 Farms Southern Tea Shea Creme
- Peppermint Tea
- Lily’s Extra Dark Chocolate
- Lindt Truffles
- Zum Body Frankincense and Myrrh Lotion
- Truffle Queen Truffle Salt Imported from Italy
- Beautycounter Mandarin Violet Hand Cream
- Trader Joe’s Essential Oil Collection with Wool Diffuser
- Pioneer Women Pretty Bowls at Walmart
- Book: the Next Right Thing by Emily P. Freeman – a simple soulful practice for making life decisions (and she has a great podcast too!).
- Starbucks Ceramic Cup with Lid (cozy to hold and keep your hands warm) plus Goodies
- Hand Towel, Chunky Pen and Notepad, Soft Scarf from Bangladesh and Wine Holder
- Bath & Body Works Shea Butter + Vitamin E Body Lotion
- Christmas Fun Socks to wear during the holiday season
- EOS Lip Balm – Mint Vanilla in all shapes and sizes for every purse, room, office and vehicle.
- Necklace piece by Lauren Conrad
- Handheld Palm Zest Grater so you don’t tear up your knuckles when you zest something
- “Eye Need To Hydrate” Hydrating Eye Mask
- Jason’s Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups – “A special buttercup for my buttercup” memory
- Salus Bath Bombs
- Book: The Invitation by Oriah – It doesn’t interest me what you do for a living. I want to know what you ache for.
- Buff City Soap and Lotion – Inner Peace and Bath Bombs
- Smartwool Socks – moral of the story trust a Colorado/Minnesota girl and wear good socks and always put your best gifts in a cheap walmart gift bag so no one wants to pick your bag in a gift exchange and the last person ends up with a great gift!
Thanks all for joining in on the gift exchange and a very special thank you to each and every one of you with your generous hearts and contributions to the Holiday Smile Project.
Can’t think of a better way to launch the holiday season and close out 2019!