Need a quick and easy bite-size dessert to feed a crowd, give these cookie cups a try.
They yield approximately 48 mini bite-size desserts.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line 2 mini muffin pans with 48 mini muffin liners.
- Prepare your favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe as directed.
- Using 1/2″ cookie scoop or spoon, drop equal parts dough into each cup.
- Bake each pan for approx. 9-10 minutes until cookies are golden.
- Remove from oven. Using bottom of a cookie scoop, melon baller or spoon, press down into the center of each cookie to create a divet/cup. Cool for 10-15 minutes & then remove from pan.
- Once completely cool and ready to serve, use mini cookie/ice cream scoop or spoon to fill each cup with ice cream flavor of your choice.
- Serve immediately.
- Cookie cups can be made in advance and stored in freezer in air tight container until ready to fill and serve.
Lots of Love,