With the kids all home, time to break out some new dishes so wanted to share this quick and easy recipe with all of you.
Herb Baked Eggs Recipe
- 1 cup Marinara Sauce
- 1/2 cup Spinach or Basil Leaves
- 5 Large Eggs
- 1/4 cup Whole Milk or Cream
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic Powder
- Fresh Thyme and Oregano
- Kosher Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Sourdough Bread
- Olive Oil, for drizzling
- 1 Garlic Clove
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Spray 5 ramekins with nonstick spray and place on baking sheet.
- Using 1/4 cup, divide marina sauce evening into each of the ramekins.
- Place spinach or basil leaves on top of marina sauce in each ramekin.
- Crack an egg into each ramekin and then top each with 1 Tbsp. of milk or cream, Parmesan, garlic powder and fresh herbs.
- Sprinkle kosher salt and pepper over top.
- Carefully place baking sheet with ramekins into oven and bake for approximately 12-15 minutes or until egg is cooked to your liking.
- Remove from oven and set ramekins aside to cool slightly.
- Set oven to broil. Place sourdough bread on baking sheet and drizzle each piece with olive oil. Place under broiler for approximately 4-5 minutes until golden. Remove from oven and rub each piece of toast with fresh garlic clove.
- Serve with baked eggs and enjoy!